I am old enough to remember that you could only buy food seasonally. Cherries in July, peaches in August, plums in September, Mandarin oranges at...
Morning all. Today is supposed to be the only day of sunshine this week. Of course, I am headed back to work for the year. campinspecter and I...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to alforit & Bob Balas & Calwood & Cotton & Craig54 & Farmboy707 & Gritz & pradeeplalan10 & Redshed &...
yes, I can imagine the reaction to that one.
Wishing a Very Special Happy Birthday today to savemoney [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Dairydell & Dan Kirchner & Dannlh & east idaho hoarder & farmboss93 & Hogwildz & HossCartwright &...
Morning all. Took today off work as my cold is still sniffling. Back to the grind tomorrow. Christmas undecorating going on today and general...
It is kind of ironic that Sears Canada went down the tubes a few years ago. For us it was always catalogue shopping through them - harbinger of...
A wee bit of snow on those stacks.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to raybonz [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to angelo c & bert0168 & bluezx636 & CharlesNorb & Chris WPG & Ed FitzGerald & fire_man & Flavy & Hawkeyehome...
Morning all. Day seven of our colds and coughs. I am almost over mine but campinspecter is still has a hard cough. Thankfully I don't have to...
That is quite the pink morning sunrise.
Proper tools make all the difference. I hope all went well for this job.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday and a Happy New Year to 1985ew & 2006Empress & AaronGranpaBearFisher & ABarrick & Ace & ADB & AJ Alger & Al. &...
Morning All. Sunrise had sunshine in it. Hills behind us are covered in snow so the freezing level has dropped. 6th day of being sick but now...
Morning All. Overcast and drizzly this morning. Staying home sick today so Zoom church instead. In Him was life, and that life was the light of...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Ctwoodtick [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to ahwhite598 & Bushwacker & coal reaper & Daniel Lane & Dead Cutter & George Bernhard & jabold & Jer & Mike...
campinspecter has a woodshed 10 ft X 24 ft with an average height of 7 ft. He has divided it up into four bins - two 5 ft X 12 ft bins on either...