My question is - where is all this electricity coming from? Nuclear, coal or diesel plants?
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to aaronmobley355 & BansheeTwin350 & Brad Evans & Chad88 & Chris bundle firewood & Daeven & East Texas jr. &...
Morning all. Didn't get to see the moon last night because of the rain but it cleared off and this morning it is bright and shiny. Why does...
This what ever we have is sure lingering on especially in campinspecter's case. In times like these, having a heavenly Father to lean on gives us...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Cindy Smith (savemoney Please pass the word to your wife) [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bags & Douglas Allen & firewoodwolf & fmsm781 & Gourley & Hoss & Jnicholes & littlemarshian & ng10 & shegs...
the website was acting up this morning so it was quite easy to post twice and not realize it.
As I am married to a man who was a logger for over 35 years, I won't say it is less stressful especially for the wife. You don't know if he will...
Good luck on the goal for this year. It is always interesting to see how you are progressing.
Morning all. I seemed to have missed a day. We are still dealing with sickness here. campinspecter is still coughing and I have plugged ears....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Buzz Flederjohn & chainsawpro79 & chuck172 & CrispyCritter & danielhorton83 & Easyirv & Farmall340 &...
I work in a High School and sometimes parents don't have a choice, they have to send their child to school especially for the younger grades....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Boconnor & DaveHusky & Deacon & Eric1973 & fenceman74 & HarryHakman & JohnL & Mojo & Nick&Lissa & nsmaple...
Wicked thorns on those. It is amazing how many survive around here. I don't know why anyone would intentionally plant one in their yard.
Morning all. Dark and not windy this morning. It was a wild day yesterday. We have a ferry dedicated to transporting students from one of our...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aaron & Alicia & Bigkahuna427 & BranBranTheNWman & dapede4987 & EZTundra77 & gilbertjames654 & heatha_22 &...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to jtakeman [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aaron Emmons & BCC_Burner & bers2121 & brianmarple0105 & Clint Gantt & Cndrdk@ MSN.com & Curtis hadden &...
Morning all. Rain and wind this morning. Not freezing but with the wind it is cold. I am glad I have an inside job. Everyone have a great day.
You wouldn't know it by the sounds of our coughing though. That is going to hang on for awhile, I think.