Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to azmountains & becarp & bobbycordova92 & Bobrm2 & Brady Picklesimer & Brandon LeGrow & burntreyno11ds &...
Morning All. I have missed a few days. Yesterday was a good day. We went over to Mom's and moved 1 1/2 cords of wood into Mom's basement. We...
Looks like the little village that the hoarder from Australia makes. I can't remember his FHC name. Edit: leoht is his name.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to albertasfinest & archsnuffy & baruman & craigfinke1971 & CrookedOak & dannybrock71 & dannygoodin73 & Denis...
Thank you for this.
I am a tea drinker and my mugs get pretty gross looking. Every once in awhile, I use polydent - denture cleaner. Fill the mug, pop a denture...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Reloader [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 20 sick sheep & albertgensel & Alec Chamberlain & beechnut74 & BentOddMcVey & caleb1648 & Captain Kirk &...
Wishing a Very Happy Belated Birthday today to Angel Sandoval & Beetle-Kill & Brad H & Buckcelina & cbake & chainjr50 & CK25hulk & dontracy19811...
Morning All. Dark and rainy out there this morning. We got hit with the tail end of the California rain storm. Fortunately for us, it was a...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Acutabove & Audiopit & bambisnightmare & bcdudeck & Burning13 & crazy Canadian & diyhunter & djofwitsnd &...
thanks for sharing. Gorgeous area.
It is pouring rain and windy out there this morning. We had a weather alert last night regarding the wind. It is supposed to ease off this...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to aswihart & Bouch & clemdawg & crbivan & Cristian Bulbuc & davidmc & Dfarm & Dwight_Spaulding & Green65 &...
Just read my devotional for the morning. International Thank You Day In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for...
Morning All. Missed yesterday due to putting the house together after a 6 hour power outage the night before. I don't call two hours notice on...
Oh, poor Miz Carol. I hope it is a very mild case for her.
It helps to have more than one person doing the work. I think a lot of times it is only you so things take longer.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to tamarack [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bart Wolfe & bwhalerpk & Cheepbeer & Dina lara & Dub11 & Frank Neuman & Fwaddict473 & gary courtney &...