Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Locust Post [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 218camb & aaron_Rockwell & AussieSawAddict & Basham logging & Ben kimbler & Brewer Farms & cat10ken &...
Once you do one shelf area, it will make everything else look messy so you will be goaded into doing the rest. Ask me how I know!
Even if you can sew, this comes in handy for the awkward things that need mending.
Great saying. I am not quite that dedicated a quilter but I think if I had more time, I could be.
Morning all. Showers of rain expected for the morning and then clearing up - maybe. Last day of work for the week. yeah! Chazsbetterhalf our...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to adam.crete & Amanda Carmody & Badride & bassking & bjkats & Chelousy81 & Chief Bill & coutufr & cuttwood &...
Now I get the solar powered reference to the oversized load. Up our way, you would need a big sign on the front of the truck and maybe a Pilot...
Nice bed but my eye was caught by the quilt behind it.
How many hours are you allowed to drive at one time or is based on miles? Do you ever come up into Canada?
Morning All. Well, when the fog lifted yesterday, we got sunshine for part of the day and then a heavy overcast moved in. Mild this morning but...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to CoachSchaller [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bear 1998 & bhubbard16 & Birddog91 & booniehoonie & cajunrebel & coontz74 & Cooper & Dmorris & dylantdyck...
Morning All. Foggy this morning. I don't know what the forecast is for. Doesn't matter, I am going to be inside all day. Flu/cold is sweeping...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 61snowrider & 660saw & bfast250 & Big_Guy & Billy & boostedsubie & cbrock & City Boy & CJK & Coltont &...
Oh on. That's terrible. We get caught up in the beauty of snow and forget its ugly side.
Morning All. Holiday over so it is back to work this morning. Only four days this week. Raining outside. Snow predicted for next week....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Acorn jack & Antimatter & Ash Dragon & Babalugatz & Billie Garcia & BPoutdoor & Cassidykk & Charlesbear &...
Morning all. Still on the road. Dentist and car oil change today with some shopping thrown in. Why do dogs have to get up at 2:00 AM? It was...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Redneck [ATTACH]