Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to alesjur & charles & Donald Stamper & DougB & Dustin & ely & Guido Salvage & Heathern & Jerry Andazola & Jim...
Morning All. We were up early yesterday and took the woodsplitter down island for new bearings. Road was slushy for a section but nice and bare...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 300zx_tt & 4Lo2Go & AlexMiller & Baldhornet & Bart Reiter & Bert & Bill H. & caspermj & Christopher Burns...
You had a much nicer day than we did. Looks like you got some sunshine.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to HDRock and Fifelaker [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to alphozo & bitwise & Brian C & BrownsBucks & Copernican Theory & crazypops & cutforfun & Eric & eskimostl &...
I don't think it is that hard. It looks to be all in the way you cut the strips out and put them back together again. I just liked the name of...
I almost did with the last one but I have two others I want to keep permanently so I didn't do it to this one. Not enough wall space to hang them...
Morning All. Above freezing this morning and overcast. Rain in the forecast for the rest of the week. The forecast hinted at snow but I think...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to buzz-saw Here is something to keep you warm when the fires go out. Not my quilt but one I want to make...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to aeblank & Backtroller & beachwalker21 & benjamin.rowe & bigfrank & cainpole & Chad_75019 & Curry &...
this group is very sympathetic as most of them have done something similar and have gotten hurt.
It is rather satisfying after you do something like that. Keeps you going for the rest of the project.
Morning All. Well below freezing again last night. Gorgeous clear day yesterday and probably will be for part of today. I think the warm up...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to barnbum69 & bbb & Braintree & BrianC17327 & catman950 & Catskill Joe & chainsawiowan & crylozeus & Dale &...
Morning all. Below freezing this morning and a clear day in the forecast. We are headed over to Mom's to move firewood this morning. Everyone...
that is quite the transformation. Looking good.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 224firepit & 54bogger & aaron.skeen & beaglebriar & Beau Liddell & blankra & bud brosnan & Christine L. &...
Morning all. Partially sunny is predicted for today. Right now it is overcast and drizzly looking. When the storms of life, the trials and...
About 30 years ago, when this set was created, there were a couple of small shops in the area that were offering this kind of hobby. One place...