Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Andrew999 & bigbarf48 & Gayan & jlupi & KickstandDan & KnottyAllNighter & lbfelt & MaggieL & Mike K. &...
Morning all. I didn't realize I missed yesterday Morning. It was clear and frosty out yesterday morning but this morning it is rainy and very...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to huskihl [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to conk_7 & Daryl J Booher & dom1971 & Echo & EODtek & HedgeHound & Highknob & huskysaw & Ironbarkbobba &...
thanks for posting your adventures. I am really impressed at how there is no understory brush in your woods. Up our way, it would be thick with...
Older loggers who ran a chainsaw every day would end up with what they call "White finger" Nerve ends were damaged so any kind of cold is extreme...
Morning All. Woke up to rain this morning. We have a flock of about 20 Canada geese who, campinspecter says, show up every day and wander around...
Awesome way to start the day. I hope you have a safe trip.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Buckrocker & ccso118 & Cowcatcher & Dale Lim & dannyrc & danwalls & Don Mosbacher & fable guy dude &...
Morning All. Rain again this week. I am glad I work inside. campinspecter is trying to get a dry spell to move more firewood into the wood...
I am extremely blessed to still have a parent at my age and one that is active and still enjoying life.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to XXL [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to boxygen & Buzz & chris5150 & Dan Smith & dogwood & Dubejoe & Howard Marquette & Indiana Mike & jarretwinum...
Thanks so much for sharing your holiday with us. I always enjoy the pictures of your adventures. I am glad you didn't have to deal with all the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Akon & buckman84 & CordCutter & Daniel Considine & finkeym & Fred H. & G.Yarber & home brew & Jrehak &...
Morning All. Calm and wet looking outside. We had wind and rain all day yesterday. I am headed over to Mom's for a couple of hours to help with...
Nice looking unit. You are really going to enjoy it. Family camping is something the kids will always remember.
Morning All. Rain and more rain. No snow though so that's a blessing. Time for church and fellowship today. We can face whatever trouble and...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 203coffeeman & ChrisJ & Dana B & DANIELLE BOGERT & deedskelly & logger & RedEyedRooster & Rlporterjr1 &...
Morning All. Rain off and on yesterday and more predicted for today. Well above freezing as well. Last day of work for the week. Recovered the...