The online weather says we were getting full Sun all day yesterday and today. It hasn't happened due to the haze which I assume is wildfire smoke...
Good morning everyone! Yesterday I split the wood I cut at my neighbor's last week, so today might involve some stacking.
Our bill used to be around $60 in the winter and $90 in the summer just a couple years ago. Summer bills are now in the $150-200 range.
Wow!
Good morning everyone! Some hot dry days ahead. I'm glad there isn't much on the agenda.
Good morning everyone! I'm not sure what the plan for the day is.
It was slow to dead earlier. It seems normal now.
Good morning everyone!
Good morning everyone! On and off rain today so I will probably stack wood between showers.
Good morning everyone! Walk, weeding the vegetable garden, and a nap are the plan of the day.
I've done that!
I had refueled them when they were hot the day before, and put them away. It dawned on me I had heard that this causes problems sometimes. I...
I guess I was wrong. Thanks for this info.
Both of my saws (1 Husky, 1 Stihl) wouldn't idle normally today. They both did fine yesterday. All I can think of is a cumulative effect of excess...
I'm guessing due to the location of this bridge/tunnel this wasn't the case.
It was the same price either direction when I was around there.
Good morning everyone! 58 degrees and low humidity! I started cutting some wood at my neighbor's yesterday since the humidity was supposed to be...
I think it was 6 or 7 when I lived near that area in the mid 70's to mid 80's. I'm surprised it's not higher now.