Thank God!
LOL!
You must be living right.
I poured some Sevin down the hole behind my house. They are not happy.
Good morning everyone! I'm going on my walk as soon as it's light enough. Other than that no concrete plans for the day.
Good morning everyone! Picking beans and a nap are the only plans so far.
Good morning everyone! I missed this place yesterday.
Good morning everyone! Looks like a nice day ahead before all the rain hits.
Good morning everyone! I need to get the outside stuff done today and tomorrow before the heavy rain arrives.
Good morning everyone! The air conditioners are off!
I use about 150 gallons a year and my latest price about a week ago was 3.40 using their tank. They deliver every other month.
Good morning everyone! No real plan for today other than a nap after it starts raining, which we need.
Good shoulder season wood as well. The only negative I have found is it leaves a lot of ashes. I would take it if available.
Good morning everyone! I'm looking forward to highs in the 70's most of next week.
Good morning everyone!
Good morning everyone! Looks like highs in the 70's next week. No plan for today. Too humid to do much.
Good morning everyone! Another hot one.
Good morning everyone! Very humid already.
I hand split 6 pickup loads of Black Locust without much difficulty.
Good morning everyone! I'm not sure what's on the agenda today.