Cant say I've ever done that before as I always top off the gas and cap it before doing bar oil. Been doing it like that since day one. The...
:popcorn:
Well the silver maples were a bust. I stopped by there yesterday and expected to see some serious activity and nothing. Honestly I wasn't...
Yup, red oak of some sort. Good on you for being Johnny (in your case Dougie) on the spot for asking. :thumbs: Cant tell you how often a...
Unless we can find someone across the pond to ship us one? :makeitrain" What are you thoughts on one Jim?
Just make sure its under 20% MC before you burn it! :D
Im waiting for the 400.1 myself. More than likely my next saw purchase. I've inquired at local dealers and none have heard anything.
I have an mtronic 462 and have had zero issues with it. Also owning a 400 & 500 its the most neglected of the three. It got used Sunday as i was...
X3 on the hackberry.
Timing is everything if you want the good stuff as I've learned. Probably some luck helps too. Ive seen the tub grinder in action at the...
Red maple[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
That's great. Good amount there too! Does this mean there's a GTG brenndatomu :whistle:
Only took an hour and a half which is fast for me. I guess someone had been there before me. Looked like your run of the mill scrounger based on...
My step grand daughter Flora "Baby bird" (from those who know the thread) holding the 462. I came home from my cut yesterday and she greeted me...
Ah, separation anxiety from your wood hoard. I know the feeling! :loco: :crazy:
Sweet machine there. Looking forward to seeing it in action.