I guess your nectar is legendary! :D
How much will all that oak yield including the nuggets?
Buy it, buy it! That's a great price. :makeitrain" You want regret it! Trust me! ;) :saw: Besides, you can buy the Jred later too!
Love it running full comp 20". I have used the 24 on it, not sure of the 28. Having a 462, 460, & 500i I don't really need to use the longer...
No issues for me yesterday adding to my BL thread. Followed my normal procedure and it worked.
It burns the same but still a PITA. I tire of short and nuggets. I have close to five cords of the dang things on hand now. I have a couple...
The two small trees I took topped it off. The one i felled was very hollow at the stump and my heart sunk when I discovered it. Luckily it was...
Must have your place on their GPS! :D IIRC correctly they find out pretty quick too.
Mebbe it was seismic activity? :D Last time I had a stack topple it was due to uneven drying and it fell forward.
Common find in wood around here in all species. There was some in my BL yesterday. I just drop the round on pavement/concrete at the score to...
How soon before you think you'll see one Mike? She has been chomping at the bit to put ours out. I told her end of the month. Shes HATES the...
Not a big HH. (multiple cords) I had scrounged some clean up wood here last year as it borders a parking lot for an office building. Discovered...
Look at that view. :bug: The mountains are pretty too! :D
Nice load! :thumbs: Even though average btu's hackberry on my bucket list to score. Kinda rare around here. Gotta change the name to a "Stephie...
Rain last Saturday so couldn't hit the honey hole. Nice day today so finished up the big trunk (third pic of post #25 above) with the 462. Lots...
Mid 70's with splitter trash in the firepit to start the charcoal. [ATTACH] Porterhouse going on the grill.[ATTACH][ATTACH] Warm day here....
I don't recommend a Fiskars handle...especially if I'll be using it! :DI have a circa 2012 Crasftman one in my shed. Broke the first one after a...
Keep it clear the month before Christmas! ;) Never know what's gonna show up.
Do it, do it! :saw: Mine has the WCS bark box...very loud and it chows thru everything.
Thats a sweet set up! Maybe someday I'll have a least a "new" tailgate. LOL!!! Wanna see some wood on it and soon!:woodsign: The sailboat joke...