What is your normal MO for green bark on BL? Do you let it sit until the bark comes off? If I score it green it gets CSS ASAP and sold...
I don't think it was all BL, but a good number on that end were. I've called and asked in the past and I cant cut in their yard and as you know I...
:drool: Thats a beautiful sight! Any more BL on hand? I spied the BL logs on this pile next door to the lumberyard I frequent. I've already...
Nice looking trucks! :thumbs: I find myself browsing FBM for used trucks. Kinda wished i had a second one for my work and current one for wood....
Interesting. Wonder how long they will live? Few years back while working for friends in Rhode Island they pointed out the giant sequoias...
Got home yesterday and the hummingbird feeder has gone up. Woodpeckers have been on it already, but I think this one is woodpecker and bee...
The swallows have returned. I observed a pair of them building a nest on a light fixture in back of the house last week. Checked it out and...
Blowing up a melon should be fun (and safer). Be sure to post a video! :rofl: :lol:
What type of parties do owls have? Hootenannies! What type of parties do legs have? Shin digs! BO
A little late to the party here. You could try plastic explosives! :whistle: [MEDIA]
I still have my little Bostitch pancake compressor circa 1990. I empty the tank when done and am sure to drain the water. Don't use it often now...
Hats off to you Southern folks who have to live with it. Ive never fared well in the hot weather.
No. Out of state listing. I did ask for more pics as the original was blurry as I had spotted the white lettering and it peaked my curiosity.
dropped into the 60's??? :shiver: :whistle:
Browsing for saw deals on FBM I happened upon this offering. WTH model is this? (looks like an MS391 IMO) Did someone use the pull rope cover...
Im a dummy too as I've always poured from the mfrs bottle. I use a one litre bottle for the take a long tool box. The fuel mix can got...
Mechanical breakdowns $uck. Never happen at a good time either. Hope its not too expensive and update us as to what gets done.
Was that the internal moisture content checked on a fresh split face?
I know. :emb: I used one once at the compost center to cut up some Bradford pear! Not supposed to cut there, but it was busy and I was on the...
Why on Earth would someone do that? Hard to like that one.