Customer of mine had this taken down a couple months ago. She knew I did firewood and offered some to me to take. Did some work there today (she...
Thats the FHC spirit! :salute:
Looking good. Nice to have a clean slate to start with.
[MEDIA]
Do you have a back up splitter? Maple can be gnarly or twisted depending on species. Seems straight grained maple should be cake for it?
Kinda hit or miss with me on the borers. Have a couple stacks of hickory with no frass that i can see. One from January and the other September...
Good stuff there Joe. :thumbs: Be interesting to see how that goes through the box wedge. Its on the stringy side. Go get the rest before it...
Needs a FHC decal on the back window! :whistle:
Well T.Jeff Veal beat you to the punch in the enabling department. :D If I had one saw to port it would either be the 241 or 400. IIRC they had...
Thanks for the kind words sir!:handshake: A lifetime of heavy lifting has conditioned my back IMO. I have disc issues found in an MRI a few...
I spoke with his wife on the phone. She said for insurance reasons I couldn't cut there plus leaving a mess. I could understand the insurance,...
enabler! :picard: :rofl: :lol:
He's a land clearing company and maybe able to deliver triaxle loads. Its in South Meriden. Larry's Land Clearing LLC
I never bought that new one on FBM that I PMed you about. Pot has really been stirred.:stirpot: I haven't bought a saw since last Fall and I...
After reading this I checked out local HD"s and they have some left at $280 plus tax. Really curious about this saw.
Ahh. Playing hide n' seek! I have some like that. Usually they require more work than a typical score. As I age "more work" isn't as...
oops sorry...Honey Hole. You had a source for smaller BL logs/limb wood?
Any more left at that little HH you had or did you get it all?
Im making my second coffee and looked up to see a hummingbird at the feeder. Amazes me how fast they find it. Went to get the camera and it was...
:drool: You have my undivided attention! :rofl: :lol: