Nothing wrong with dorking around looking for firewood. What model top handle? Handy little saws.
Amen to that!. :salute: Harley replacement looks like more fun! :quad:
Welcome to the FHC. Great to have you!:handshake:
Im in the kitchen a few minutes ago. Back door is open and I hear a familiar "ick"...RBG call. Minute later it lands on the feeder. She was all...
I studied the pics of that trunk and doesn't look like a whole lot of rot. Plus it appears it will generate some decent splits. I hate gnarly...
Prior to them becoming regulars here in the past few years I had seen one maybe once or twice before. Should be any day now they return. Ill...
Actually its kinda rare for my hips to bother me luckily. Hope I didn't jinx myself.
:rofl: :lol: :cool:
As ive aged and learned ( I see were the same age) to section up big rounds for ease of handling and saving my back. Especially sugar maple which...
It isnt. In a controlled area i might attack it. For chits and giggles i might attempt it, but her being an hour from me is another obstacle....
Which one Mike? The rose breasted or the evening grossbeak? Our RBG's should be back any day now.
Bring it. Let's do it! I was thinking of asking jo191145 if he wants to give it a go with me, but he'd probably never speak to me again!...
Well it is April in Mother Nature's defense. :singingintherain: Not happy about the rain either. :hair: Have a nice black locust score...
Don't forget labor sucking!:picard: I honestly didn't want any, but shes a nice lady who has given me lots of work over the years. She opted to...
Awesome sight. The only"blue" birds we get are bluejays.
That sure is a mess and wouldn't blame you if you didn't take it anymore. Ill have to check my 3yo old stack and see. Keep an eye on the fresh...
Kicking azz there Lyle. Some very impressive stacks there. :thumbs:
[MEDIA]
The FHC swag shoppe if it ever reopens. I think walt and maybe another member had a little black market going for FHC t shirts. Maybe there's a...
Thats the FHC spirit Joe. Not a bad day for it. Sweet looking shag there. Yup looks like red maple.