I'd have gone for a triple play,but I eat like a BEAR.
You get no breaks from us. No, grill both and EAT and follow the advice of Will add a brew.
You should know all of us by now, we's eaters, not freezers of food.
I heard that someplace.
That's right, I'm enjoying some sweet apple wine, pizza chips, and cheese dip to celebrate.
I think the boss was at it again she promised me some sweet and sour soup to go with some orange beef only to feed me something that looked like...
I had some jalapeno ones the boss bought during her latest attempt at getting rid of me.
I refuse to even see one of those,you can't have those eat this pill insteads, only to find out in a year or two that the pill 1. actually does...
Out for delivery, wife's travel iron for her quilting trip and a bit of freedom for the poor suffering bear. I'll have to stock up on bad things...
About dmn time.:wacky::doh:
Only oblong ones left?
Just liked the first part :rofl: :lol::thumbs::whistle:.
It's not well enough hidden then.
You can talk to them. I stopped looking after Tremont which has a CEO but no posted building code. Requires a permit except for structures of...
My Father used to tell of his Father cleaning out his chimney every fall by intentionally lighting off creosote left in the chimney from the prior...
That is why you don't want any chimney fires, ever. Some really old timers will tell stories that the young ones won't believe, now you have...
No likey
The village of Trenton uses 2005 IB, Southwest Harbor uses 2018 IB seems to be pretty up to date on MDI, likely due to the High Muckies. I didn't...
There are more than one or two of them in the state several other sects as well. just not likely to be on here.
Well he can't be doing the work in Bar Harbor https://www.barharbormaine.gov/DocumentCenter/View/628/Building-Permit--Application on MDI, I might...