X2!
Too noisy!
I think I hear lobster being prepared.
For a tree of that size you'll need at least 7 Formosan termite queens and their colonies and to wait awhile.
Gee, the morning went fast bike ride,lunch, a little netflix, now it is nap time.
Bear needs to find food, I've done my bike ride so it must be food time, must stay out of the lobster as the boss said that is for supper.
Doggy is trading a really screwed up world for a less screwed up one. Both are insane just is his former one was easier on him.
Is he burning pellets or trees this season? How's you doing OM who just got older?
Sorry, Coagulated vegetable oils.
I think you'd have major issues with getting rid of the nut meats Don, Snowy doesn't have to deal with nut meat as it is gone from her shells....
:doh:that's right, rocks:faint:.
I ran out of things counting back that far, what came before dirt?
No rest for the wicked and you's at the top of that heap.
I've been struggling ever since and I got done years ago. I has been a major problem not going into the office, not.
X7 !
Hey, you refugee from a foreign land have you retired yet or has momma got other plans for ya?
Negative pressure in the house. Installation in your general environment is at all limits for the stove anyway.
X3 OM!
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::rootintootin::rootintootin::rootintootin::rootintootin::rootintootin::rofl: :lol::rofl:...
He was seen crawling around on his knees saying beer,I need beer.