I got dehydrated on a Friday evening and spent a Saturday morning plugged into a drip and filling urinals not a fun time at all no A or B but I...
Well the production cost for one of the primary BP meds is less than 18 cents per 100 tablets. You need to see the mark up on that sucker.
The boss won't make me something from my favorite food group (bacon) something about me having some yesterday.
Our resident Pellet Stove Monkey Master will take care of you for that remark, hey Steve, how's about a few blats directed at Mr. Williamson there.
You do knw that he is on here as well.
Hey you reject from the spare parts pile, how goes it?
I get the feeling you like to eat.
X5 OM!
I suspect it will be early May.
That is only a tease.
The feeers are well seperated makes liitle difference as they still all try for the same one.
You could apply the mover sucker system to this situation.
I generally have 3 hummer feeders going during the summer we have just a few, always fighting over food they be. Pileated Woodies and Orioles...
I planted a humming bird feeder post this afternoon,now to get a couple more to go with it.
I try to be careful but I am a Bear with oversized paws that keep me in trouble.
Almost time for my bike ride to be followed by rubber legs.
Package is somewhere between Portland, Me and Bocca Raton, Fl.
Hell I already have one nonstandard dose why not two, twice as much fun. Have pill cutter can chop.
Yup, sorta, after my fall last spring the boss got the whole nine yards. Every year the buttons get replaced.Whole system is cell based. Got rid...
My new black button now works all I had to do was wait for the tech in Florida to say try it out. Got a replacement on Saturday but this Bear no...