It is getting close to the R day for you, how's that working out?
Speaking of birds how are Ye doing with the Hummers?
I think life got in Smokes' way.
Let us make that X3.
Sounds like this place https://animalwelfaresociety.org/adopt__trashed/adopt-cats/
Which shelter would that be? Mine is from HART they are a no kill except for medical reasons and tend to be strict on adoptions.
You will not be wken up by any of my cousins , they sleep all night. They are well trained. I just ordered an Oriole feeder as we have one.
We're doing well as can be expected. I can't do anywhere close to what I used to, I only try to keep up with myself these days.
Sort of like the newmony shots there are many forms that float around not all are covered by the normal 13-valent shots out there so the shots...
There are currently 5 subtypes floating around so quad-valent may or may not been of any use depends upon what ya catch.
My aunt had this but it didn't do her in, she just ran out of steam because of a brain tumor. My brother has it also but CKD is likely to do...
Why was Pops in the ICU,I no likey such places.
Bob I think Snowy is funning us and going after the newbies but bears are known for being wrong.
They tell me there is a guy up in Dawson who'll even clean it if it is dirty.
The boss got knoked off of her feet as well just didn't get dehydrated. She kept working on the salvation army fabric sale which she is at right...
I get backup to 5 miles on my bike this weekend was at 9 when I had my run in with dehydration back Easter weekend just so you all know there are...
Oh, hell's bells get out the sand blaster and have at it.:faint::doh::D
savemoney hummers scarfing down sweet stuff.
he is very old and getting older, how's that working out Steve?
That was a while ago.