My address is always that on *zon and it hasn't changed since we moved in here in early 2008 when TWC got their act in gear and got me reconnected...
The idiots can be replaced with old gummel bears at least you can get a laugh when I stumble up your driveway. Now Eric, about that pound of bird...
A lot of two party deliveries these days, plenty of chances for screw-ups.
Hey Eric, what happened? Where is that bird seed?
USPS and DHL Global, Fsck'd up by both DHL and USPS.
Bird feeder finally made after it went the extra step.
I give up last *zon order for this Bear, my bird feeder is Out for Delivery for the third day running at least it is in ME now just the wrong town...
I'm being a real slacker and not riding my goes nowhere today.
X2 really OM.
I'm not going to jump on the bird feeder right off because I can work around it as I really didn't expect it until Thursday, just hate being lied to.
I'm the goof ball. Got the BP readings to prove it. Some day I'll write the book.
I turned my T-Stat up this evening as 67 to too low these days.
Well my nuclear clock synced clock is at 7:38 PM and no package yet.
I heard about the bees and orioles doing damage to nectar feeders for hummingbirds hope any I get leave the hummingbirds alone as we have plenty...
I have one feeder full of black oil sunflower seeds, a feeder with a woodpecker cake,one with a berry suet cake, a suet bell, and three...
Orioles don't eat much bird seed unless it is well encased in fruit pulp. They just love concord grape jelly however. This is a jelly feeder and...
Well *zon is saying my DHL global mail item (Oriole feeder) is out for delivery from (Springfield, MA) and will be here by 8 PM. Any bets?
Ah, free meals, honey even slurp.:thumbs::whistle:
A clue for JT, cows.
We can debarte that statement until the lactating bovines come home at least.