Why the woods kitty of course.
I have one trap and depending upon the bait I get skunks, raccoons , opossums, porcupines, woodchucks, or cats.
Thought so :zip:.
Are you saying I'm wrong, Steve, ISTR you work for one.
Yeah that's kind of standard treatment by ISPs subsailor.
I don't have an aggressive Tom cat and I try to leave most crittors alive and free. Woodies bother the bosses veggies, I get to do what she...
Hey Larry how's those wee ones doing? Have you got their feeders up yet. We must have about two dozen dive bombing us when we sit on the deck.
Get some pepper use liberally. Helps keep animals away but doesn't bother the birds, should work on bears unless they are really hungry. I...
Not in this particular location. I use the .22 for woodchuck control, it isn't safe to use in this case.
Solutions for vermin and suet cake problems.? Do you have some?
I started with a flannel and moved on to turning up the t-stat.
French toast is a big storm thing.
Big storm where you are?
Running a update on my main system and it is taking a bit of time.
I went a long ways on my goes nowhere this morning now I have a good case of rubber legs.
My left side is a bit fouled up and that is my dominant side. Even though I tend to favor that side I can mix somethings up.
Good grief they are there hang their feeders. You aren't likely to see them without the feeder up.
What ya mean Snowy, you getting old like me?
Like most cable companies TWC inhaled with pursed lips big time.
X3!