2 tree rats down a few dozen to go. Chippy trap will be here Wednesday. smoke show?
1 less tree rat, now to order that chippy trap.
Well Larry I don't go in for get together stuff but the boss is forever doing the quilt club crap during the non summer time so with three quilt...
Hey tomorrow, is the big R-day for Subbie, hope it is a good retirement day.
Hey Pete how did your humdinder of a fLU vaccine do: ATLANTA (AP) — The flu vaccine turned out to be a big disappointment again. The vaccine...
The chickens next door can rest a bit easier now since that big ole coon won't bug them nor will it get anymore suet cakes from me.
Yucky, spyware.
I haven't seen a BP med that doesn't have a long list of maybe I'll mess this this up for you as you are special.
Oh, I've enjoyed the three summer ales I've had so far this year. BP isn't going so damm low these days we have the amlodipine at 3.75 and metop...
I is a Brunk dear, drunk Bear I just had my first Sammy summer ale in 3 summers. Burp, how dry I was....
i always knew there was a reason I never drove. Now you can't get the key out.
Somewhere in the pile we have the title to our jalopy were-ever 2010 is.
We have heard of your propensity to :fart: so we invited :heidi: to tame you.
Well what did you expect from a bear? Hugs and kisses?
Live with it.
Bear may be wimpy, but don't talk to the throne, now I hope that snake is where I left it. Off to find a snake.
The damm feeder deflects a 7/16 threaded steel rod.
It would break one of them.
Wimpy, wimpy bears. Trying to hang a triple tube bird feeder. damm thing holds 10 lbs of seed.
I be's a knucklehead.