Her first name must be: Mean.
But' fewer than us Bears.
The driveway got paved so it doesn't get plowed unto the lawn every winter, I don't count in any seanario. I can also tell someone to not be so...
We are in a lull, more boomers coming.
Stop being so dammed practical. :whistle:
My boss refuses to cook me supper is going to toss a lobster salad samwich at me what should I do?
Ya never know with quakes da ground can do strange things just ask the folks miles from the new concert venue in Westbrook their ground replays...
Hey Snowy, any shake,rattle, and roll out your way?
Ya got that SPAM ready for the Q yet SKEETER?
Happy 4th of July ya pellet murdering pigs!
Trap works got 1 chippy already.
I'll wait for the wife to come home maybe they left the package on the outside of the warning tape and signs the pavers put up, I no go overland...
UPS package is marked delivered but I can't find it, wife has gone to the gym, it wasn't like there was no one at this address a 1:30 pm as we...
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
X2.
I have one but the throughput depends upon the number of beers in me and whether I fall down getting there or not.
Something like that.
The Chippy trap is indeed a no kill humane trap, however the Bear is neither and the trap fits about two feet below the top of my small trash...
They about 5 of them are stashing away the black oil sunflower seeds I bought for the various sonngbirds we have around this joint, the tree rat...
Chippy trap en-route from Shelby Charter, MI.