Haven't burned in a couple of days but it ain't over yet. May burn all next week. I don't look for my last fire untill about the first of May.
There's="Bert, post: 479327, member: 2580"]I work with this lady.:bug:[MEDIA] There's a thin, pale line between bravery and insanity and one is...
Nuttin' likes a bit o' da hair of da dog dat bit ya!
:woodsign: + :axe:= :campfire: Nice work!
[QUOTIE="Horkn, post: 479171, member: 2062"]Yeah, over 200 mph. I've done it myself on my old roommate's 1300cc hayabusa with bolt on mods. Best...
So it won't wake you up at night? :p :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Better late than never. Yep Ash! I've got so much ash, thanks to EAB, that at 63 years old I won't live long enough to cut and burn it all. But...
Over 200!?! Over 200! :faint::faint:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:woodsign: + :axe:= :fire: Nice work!
That's not EAB. They stay between the bark and the wood they don't go into the wood as you have pictured. Looks like powder post critters to me.:eek:
I've read several articles about burls being so valuable to wood workers that people are poaching them from city parks! I guess they're like...