:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Depends on how many you've got to take out. 1 or 2, I dump a 20 lb. bag of charcoal over it, after I've cut it as as low as i can, then I light...
I knowed almost 4 years ago when I done stacked DAT der red oak I wuz ah stacking it a might tall, bout 7 foot tall! But, by thunder, there she...
Please He's the guy who can't fond the edit button!
Wish I was closer! I've got a year new 661with a 28" bar that I haven't put 4 tanks of fuel through yet! It could for sure use the work out!
So sorry to hear this:faint: Here's wishing you a speedy recovery!:thumbs:
Haven't burned a stick of wood in 3 days now. The extended forcast is for highs in the mid to upper 70's and lows in the 50's & low 60's. But...
Nice, very nice! I still don't have one....:picard:
Should have had one a few years back. Took the back window of my old Dakota out with an oak split! :doh: Hmmmm...maybe they make 'em for a Tacoma,...
What's the catch? No piston? :rofl: :lol:
The news story said he worked for a local landscape/tree service.
Anyone hear about this. Tree guy was up in a bucket and cut a limb and it came back at him, knocking him out of the bucket. He fell, according to...
It'sOTE="paispadave, post: 490075, member: 37"]See, whatcha gotta' do is sneak up on it......go do something else. As soon as you do, the wind...
:faint:
High wind warnings off an on for several days now. And when the wind ain't blowin' it's rainin'! I gotts ah bunch of ash trees to drop but hit...
In That kind of thinking made America great!:rofl: :lol:
:popcorn: Stihl 462? :popcorn:
Kboom! I loves dat! Thanks for the video Pete!
Pretty much the way I measure too!:thumbs:
Used to be I processed everything down to 2" in diameter. But because of the EAB I've got more wood than I can burn for my remaining years on the...