New, unused Husqvarna RSN A 20" 3/8 .50 bar with one good used chain and 2 new, unused Oregon 72LGX072G chains. $40 plus shipping. Bar fits...
Who'd ah thunk it?!? Here it is the middle of May in Northern Kentucky and it's 49° cloudy, windy and wet when it should be in the middle 70's! I...
You speak as though its a problem! It's okay you're with friends here!:p
:emb: What's with it???
Santa, you're a good man! :dex:
It just doesn't get better than that!:thumbs:
First one sounded like the tree barber chaired and came back on him. Let's be careful out there!
Welcome to our world Butcher! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::dex:
Ain't had a fire in 2 weeks and I don't expect to have any more this season. But never say never. I have 6 pieces of silver maple on the covered...
Okay kids its fixed! Just full of chips. Did the 2x4 thing, scraped a bit with a dental pick, put some bar oil on it and it's off to the races....
Wow! If only my world worked that well! No drill press, no center punch, no relal work shop; looks like I'll have to take it to the shop. I'll bet...
I plan to take the 25" bar and chain off the 661 and try it on the 461 real quick to see if it's pumping oil. That's after I do a once over clean...
The tip on my 20" ES bar attached to my 461 locked up tight today while cutting som ash. First question: What's the process for replacing the...
Well, I ain't gotts no pool ta heat but I gots ah swim suit and ah floatie! So you's jest shouts when dat pool hits 100 an me an my floatie be...
[quotas="yooperdave, post: 496220, member: 1287"]I would enter my stacks in the "state of disarray"! :D I'z rite der wit ya! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Oh yeah! :woodsign: +:axe: = :coldfire:
The farm where I work as an 021 just sitting there doing nothing. It's been used but replaced with newer, larger saws. Now, I don't NEED another...
Off to Ace!
Never thought of that! How's it work?
:faint::faint::faint::faint:Wow!:salute: