:jaw::jaw::faint::salute:
You know da rules: Pictures or it didn't happen!:rofl: :lol:
I gotts me ah 661 wit ah 28" bar & chain what's wantin' ta jump right into dat der pile o' sticks!
I bought one new 2 years ago and love it. I'm running a 20" bar and chain as well. I added big dogs and a roller catcher. Great setup but...
The horses on the farm next door ate the bark from the base of the tree and killed it. It fell in some high winds a while back. I think it's red...
I've a Cannondale road bikeOTE="NewToStihl, post: 530259, member: 1125"]What make/model of bike did you put that crazy amount of miles on? I've a...
Infected with what? Everything you said sounds perfectly normal. I'm still trying to figure out what you are infected with. :p
I have a stump vice. If I can't fix the problem there it goes to the shop. Dat ain't happened....yet!:D
Ash is tough wood, witnessed by the fact that they make tool handles and baseball bats out of it. But that's kiln dried and finished. Leave that...
Stihl 462 :popcorn: :coffee:
Great score! Now get to work! :woodsign: + :axe: = :fire:
What's E="Smokinpiney, post: 507045, member: 46"]I mean I've always known I've had a problem with firewood,trees and saws but the other day it...
Mailman came today, thanks....:makeitrain"
Is it everything you hoped it would be?
Dat's some gooder work der, yes sir hit iz. :dex:
The view from my front porch this rainy morning, 05/18/16. Have mowed twice. But we did have a light frost on the 16th. The hedge apple trees...
Pictures are good. I'll have to read about Windsor chains, I don't know much about them.
Mo My 455 Rancher came stock with a 20" and it pulled great.
[QUOT="Babaganoosh, post: 504426, member: 2778"]Is that the large mount? Sorry not a husky guy but the large mount husky fits on my dolkita. Nope...
One new unused 33RS 105 and one new unused 33 RSF 105 that's a full skip just in case you didn't recognize the number. I sure could use a 25 and...