That's what the undertaker said: "He misjudged the lean and he forgot his phone." Let's be careful out there. Glad everything worked out for the...
If your new place us close and is set up to burn wood, take it with you. If not, sell it! That part is heartbreaking! :(
Great colors!
Too bad it's too far for me. I don't see them much arond me.
I love that birch. Only get to see it and burn it when we visit the in-laws in Upstate NY. Nice work! Now get ta splittin'!!
Big Bone Church Road was closed until late morning because of trees and wires down. When I went down Richwood road they were using some plows to...
I always ask first, it saves a lot of problems and could make friends. The worst they can do at that point say no. Anything else and you couldbe...
Front came through last night with 70 mph winds and tornado warnings. No twisters but trees down everywhere, and some big ones at that. Oaks,...
Looks like ash...
250 years old?
You are lucky! Keep :axe:and :stacke: and you'll be 5 years ahead real quick!
3000 kids?!?:faint:
Summer like weather continues in my area with record high temps today. We've had months of bright sunny and windy days with no rain to speak of. I...
I just checked the long range forecast through the end of the month and sadly I don't see a fire. A couple of cool nights but, like Woody Stover,...
:faint:
Pine? Pine? Shoot boy! You gonna burn yo house down'round yo ears if'in you's burn dat pine in da woodstove! Didn't yo daddy raise you up no...
One sure way to make it rain, hold a fair! :rofl: :lol:
Bets dey's some good eats der too!
No matter what, it's the best farwood ever; FREE!!:yes:Nice catch!
Dar der is some real gooder work Scotty! Well done! :salute: