26°! It warmed up a bit for ya! :thumbs: At least no bugs!
Can't tell by the bark but it's stringy wood....elm....
I thought they looked old friends. I've got a 661 and a 362 with a 461 tossed in just for good measure.
Zat ah 461 I see der?
Three dimensional wood art at the highest level! Most gooder work! I :salute: you! :dex:
[wore="Locust Post, post: 559507, member: 87"]I'll venture a guess and say 25% :popcorn:
Do you have enough for the long winter?
Wood that is cut, split and stacked off the ground until it reaches 20% or less moisture content, measured with a moisture meter. Depending on the...
Pie? Sombody say pie?? I'm awake now, may I please have a piece?:emb:
Nice goin'! Chaps and the works. Safety first. Even your saw is the right color! :dex:
I held off opening this cause I jest ain't ready ta sees dat stuff right yet! :faint:
I live in the Ohio Valley and I never top cover. Two reasons: 1. Too much wood, 2. Too lazy!:rofl: :lol: However, its usually very dry in mid...
24" down to 17" for me. Buck says it will take 18" North, South, but in reality, it will only take 3 splits at 18". 17" is a perfect fit.
Like he said, what insert is that? Kinda looks like my Buck 80.
Mo truf!!
TE="HDRock, post: 562139, member: 72"]Sometimes I think it's easier cutting, felling and limbing, bucking a tree than dealing with all these...
I'm still recutting splits. I still have a bunch of wood, oak and hickory, I cut, split and stacked 5+ years ago for an open fireplace, that I...
More gooder working in cooler weather.
We have ignition! First fire if the season. Gonna hit about 40 tonight. 3 pieces of silver maple feeding the cat for now, I'll load up with some...
Well stated Dave!!!