You know it is!
Just a small dead ash, but that's all I had time for today. I got it down, limbed, bucked and carted off just as the rain came. The MS 362 with a...
:coffee: :popcorn:
Not going to mess with them? Not going to mess with them? :faint: Actually, I can' say that I blame you. They can make a mess Out of a saw and...
I put the large Stihl dogs, like found in the 660-661, and a roller catcher on my 461. I didn't use them long before I went back to the stock...
Weather good enough to get back to the cutting area?
Wow! Lots of wow!! :faint:
A symphony to the woodcutter's ear!!
I'm never on a rain delay on the weekends because my wife is a school teacher and she's off on weekends. Nuff said! :rofl: :lol:
Clean black locust can make sparks fly from yo chain. If you cuttin' locust, keep yo file or timberline or whatever sharpening thang you use handy...
QUOTE="scopes, post: 565694, member: 43"]Been there done that.:picard::salute: Aint we all brother!
Termites are subterranean creatures. If your garage has a concrete floor you should be safe. However, if the wood already has been on the ground...
And I was dumb enough to ask if ya got enough wood before the roads iced over! :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Maple has opposite branching and leafing, cottonwood has alternating branching an leafing. Remember the old acronym: mad horse. It stands for...
Learn to sharpen them. If I can do it, anyone can! :D:dex:
[quotas="J. Dirt, post: 564377, member: 2869"]O K now I really have an excuse for getting one of those drones! Here's my best shot at an aerial...
Necessity is the mother of invention! :rofl: :lol: Nice going! A great story and a great fix! :thumbs:
I'm thinking about setting a stick to see how close I can come to the base of the crotch of the big split without hitting it. If i make that I'll...
I always do for the big ones! :thumbs: I even hit it once or twice :rofl: :lol:
If you're in the Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati area, ya ain't doing anything on a week day and ya like a challenge, come give me a hand with this...