Yep, I do! :thumbs: With a 16" bar/chain it just sings! But I gotta tell ya, my 461 and 661 are getting upset with me because I haven't taken them...
Nothing fancy just a couple small victims of EAB. Kinda fun because both were on a hillside with the neighbor's horse fence on the downhill side....
Wow iI'm tired just watching! :faint:
Heaven!! Nuff said.
I love this stuff. Beautiful score!:dex: Any problem getting those big boys loaded? Proof donuts have magical powers!
Try this for starters: Proper Chain Saw Techniques Still looking for others.
Thought I saw pine. You've got all the buring seasons covered! :thumbs:
I'll see what i can find this evening.
Very nice work. What kind of :woodsign: are we seeing there?
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
I guess I was lucky. Back in '98 when I decided to buy a saw I talked to a a friend of a friend who worked for a tree service. He showed me...
I'm cutting on the farm next door and there's a friend of the farm manager there cutting as well. We got to talking and he'd been cutting and...
Very nice! Don't be afraid of the big stuff it's just like eating a whole elephant, one bite at a time. About 4 years ago a tree service left me...
My dining room and kitchen have natural hickory flooring, 3/4" thick, 5" wide planks. The stuff is just beautiful!
It looks like such a happy notch! :D
By the way, I don't have a clue if one style if notch works better for wedge use or not. I always use a wedge except for the really small stuff...
It's your wood addiction biting you, but that's okay, you're among friends here. We all understand because we're just as nutz as you!:rofl: :lol:...
The Humbolt was developed in the Pacific Northwest for dropping trees in step hillsides and made the notch piece easier to get out of the tree....
Hey! That looks like my Taco in your driveway! Love that truck!
Dats slotta :woodsign: Better get :saw: and :axe:and :stacke:!