Wow that is horrible and I feel awful for that guy! If he is anything like me I would beat myself up pretty badly about it so I hop he recovers...
I am planning on running them side by side but so far I like the 357 quite a bit better. I am going out on a limb here but I'm going to say the...
Nice setup and wood!
Didn't rebuild it yet cause it looked really good on the inside. I figured I would replace the fuel line first since it was obvious and then if it...
Man I would be ticked!
Yeah a new to me saw makes me a bit crazy lol. I would love to get together sometime and run the 357 and 550 side by side. I still have my mind...
Parts came in today so after I got home I went out to my balmy 35 degree garage and took 1.5 hours to put this thing back together. There were a...
Yeah I saw that in out 7 day forecast we are supposed to get hit with another ice storm. I am super excited and can't wait for it :rolleyes:
Looks like he's having a blast!
That's what I use on my drive and it works great. I have had plenty of them this year that's for sure.
Looks like some nice Cherry! Glad you were able to get some cutting in.
Never used one but it makes sense that it may help.
So far the high for today is 24 degrees. Still burning oak and Hickory. 0 degree temps showing up later on this week.......... I feel like I'm in...
I would pass, I don't enjoy the thorns.
A little? That's more than a little bit, lol. Congrats on the truckload
Running low on this years wood allotment and might have to dig into some of next years before this is all over.
Well I deserve it, You were right:thumbs: Don't know what it is but I'm definitely digging the Huskys lately.