I am in
They should have a purple dinosaur in all their marketing material and telletubbies watching Barney cut his wood.........:rofl: :lol:
Every time I look at one of those purple saws I just shake my head :eek: I mean seriously who's idea was it to take power tool that is...
That is some seriously nice oak and it looks great but aren't you missing something here? Where are the chainsaw pictures,:popcorn::rofl: :lol:
I would love it if you do!
Could you even imagine running that thing all day! You would have arms the size tree trunks!
I got my vote in:) In the future you should consider doing a black one with just the FHC in large letters/flame print and then have the...
Welcome to the forums! Nice load of wood, we like pics :drunk:
Get rid of all TV services like I did and then there will be no more quizzing about tv shows, Problem solved:thumbs::whistle:
Looks great! You need to tighten up that chain though.
Looks like a 6 inch flue to me which would mean princess. If it's a princess and you aren't interested where is it located? Just curious :)
Never seen one of these before. Found these specs on it though 19.8lbs PHO 91.6cc or 5.590ci CDI ign Walbro SDC carb 404 pitch chain...
Sure is looking that way for this year, we have snow, ice , wintry mix, and 0 degree temps forecasted........:mad:
For 40-50 bucks I would do it. They get ragged on a lot but the neighbor down the road has a populan pro and cuts close to 8 cords a year for his...
That thing is awesome!
Man that is one sweet saw!
I don't know it still seems weird to me since on paper the 311 is more CC's. I guess I just expected more out of it but was actually pretty...
Wow nice saw! I have saw envy! Ever since I saw dexters I wanna run one lol. I think I have a special place in my heart for all orange saws.........
They look great! but before voting just curious on if you have a ballpark price.
Welcome to the forums Glad you made it here and hope you enjoy it!