I need to go look some specs up on this thing as I don't even know how many CCS it is or how old it might be lol. I'm gonna guess early 80's?
Yeah chances are it will end up being a junker but I'm gonna at least check the basics to see if its something minor and if its not then I will...
A buddy gave me this saw today sad it wouldn't start and he had no idea what was wrong with it. I am going to mess around with it just for kicks...
Been wanting one for a while and after doing a little bit of research decided on the craftsmen compression tester. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Ugh, I was only there 30 minutes and hadn't heard anything. The pawn shop is over an hour and a half from my house so i probably won't be up there...
Looking good! How did you like it!
Is $99 a good price at the pawn shop? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Very nice looking setup! I like it!
Just found and read this thread. Thanks for sharing this info it's very interesting.
You are definitely missing out big time :p
Very, very nice!
:eek: Wow, That's like the typical add I see around here. Most saws on CL around here are over priced by a couple hundred and you could buy a new...
Very Nice! I'm sure you will love it!:thumbs: Where is HoneyFuzz he will be all over this thing like white on rice! :D
I like the idea a lot! I could see that working out for my tractor also.
Sounds like a good deal all the way around.
I'm In, but it's going to be tomorrow before I can drop a check in the mail.
There is nothing wrong with either of those two saws! Granted they aren't pro saw material but if you take them for what they are they are a...
Wow, looks like its running awesome! Very nice! Selling that last 460 now ;) :rofl: :lol:
Three degrees out with a nice breeze...... Stuffing more red oak and white oak in the stove....... I'm so excited that it looks like we are set to...
Wow I have looked for something like this a few times, thanks