LOL, I tired to load spring for Ohio and this is what I got [ATTACH]
Had the stove cruising nicely and thought I would show how it runs. This was about 35 minutes into a reload. The flue temp on a probe was sitting...
5 degrees here with somewhere between 4-6" of snow. Shoving in some oak and a few pieces of cherry.
In the early fall and spring we do quite a few small evening fires to take the chill off overnight. Hope you didn't take that wrong as I do...
Yes I have used super cedars quite a bit and I would agree they are probably a slightly better product. However, For the price of these from...
So last year at the end of the heating season I picked up two 4 pound bags of fatwood firestarters from Menards for $3.99 a piece. I was a bit...
Hmmm that's interesting I always thought of it as junk wood. Guess I learned something new.
Man I absolutely love that table!
Split it, stack and it will burn great by this fall!
Yeah there's a difference there that 372 doesn't even bog down a bit! That thing is going to be one awesome firewood saw! It sure sounds sweet to boot
Very nice thanks for sharing the pictures. I built a wood door also and would be hard pressed to be without one now.
Great job! Nice wood hauler
Nice job, looks like a great days work!
Looks great! You are gonna pass up Scotty soon lol
Great pictures! Love the Toyota flat bed!
Very nice job! Awesome that you were able to get a ton done yesterday and it looks like the weather was great also!
Man that's some seriously nice wood right there! Great job getting it cut up yesterday!
Yes it is and I have no idea what it is or why it's there :D
Man it looks like that turned out great :thumbs:
Not not at all, I specifically told my wife I was just buying a few to try them out and would be selling the ones I didn't like. Well guess i like...