Wow that thing looks identical to the Poulan I was just given
Dang it I missed this one and the one on arborist site, Stupid work keeps getting in the way of CAD! Glad it went quick for you
I have used the same Zap, Zap method to remove flywheel nuts off of small lawn mower engines and it works great unless you forget put the impact...
Ok, I had thought about that but was concerned it would hurt something of course I wasn't thinking of rope. So I can just feed a soft piece of...
Quick question, How do you remove the nut from the end of the crank shaft which holds the flywheel on? I never seem to be able to find a good way...
Sweet! That's awesome!
Such a great looking saw that I keep looking at it! I can't believe someone hasn't snatched this up yet.
Wow that's some serious equipment you have, very nice!
No I haven't checked any yet but will be this week. I lost motivation to work out in the garage when it 20 degrees in there, lol.
4 degrees just loaded with a large piece of Cherry, a piece or two of Walnut, and Oak. 74 degrees in the house.
Man that thing looks minty!
Why am I not surprised :rofl: :lol: One of these days you will realize the error of your ways:D :popcorn:
Yeah if it was on my single wall chimney :rofl: :lol:
Looks like great loads of firewood! My wife will work side by side with me all day and work hard but she won't touch a chainsaw either.
I guarantee we could go three months easy without going to the store. The meal may be a bit eccentric for the last month but we could do it.
You are a day late and a dollar short :rofl: :lol: I will say it's darn cool though and goes alot faster than I imagined...
If I was going to deck one out the first thing I would do is send it straight to the monkey for a little workover and then give us a full report!
I have the Huskee 22 ton splitter and absolutely love it and I think for the price they are hard to beat. I picked mine up when they were on sale...
Kids soccer practice is starts in a week and a half. Tyrouts had to be indoors due to inclement weather and at this point the first game will be...
At the beginning of the load it will burn pretty hard right under the baffle holes but as the load settles down it burns pretty evenly and seems...