Those slopes are definitely as steep as they look and those aren't even the steepest slopes we have to deal with. I get jealous when i see guys...
Looking forward to watching this thread progress!
Wow great find!
Oh I almost forgot to mention that 357XP is bad mother of a saw :thumbs: With that 16" bar it screams through the wood like nothing I have ever...
Feeling ok this morning just stiff and sore. Got up and got moving though as I had a condenser fan motor to replace on a heatpump and I'm headed...
I was pretty ticked cause I wasn't even trying to go over that hill. I was literally turning around on the flat and one rear tire went inches over...
We had chains on the tractor and still had it stuck! It was some greasy nasty crap out there yesterday for sure! I plan on buying a set of tire...
Nice write up, I will keep it in the back of mind if I ever find one with a stripped spark plug hole
Nice video look like it's having no problems!
Wow that is a bunch of wood! How many cords do you think there are down?
Awesome pictures! Jealous of how flat your property is!
Nice Haul! Love the tracks on your 4 wheeler.
Looks great! Nice big rounds there
Looks great you still have a lot of snow
Cut a Maple up as big as the oak but did t get pictures of it since the phone was in the truck. Also got the other oak in my other thread cut up...
Pics of some of the wood that was cut up Pine [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Got a bunch of stuff down and bucked up today. The day started pretty crappy though got the truck stuck and it took 1.5 hours with a come along to...
Yeah it was a really stupid mistake. It was one of those time that I even thought about it but dismissed it as no way it would happen I was...
Well I made a really dumb decisions today that luckily for me ended OK for the most part. I cut a lot today started early and just now walked in...
It hit 52 here :thumbs: