To Easy it's just like cheating ;) Congrats
I can't even imagine processing 100 cords of wood a year :eek:
Sweet, I love it! I keep saying I am going to build some of those out back for myself
Congrats on the saw!
Boy that looks like a great day in the making right there!
Nice pile of splits!
Looks great! I have been itching to split some wood lately
Looks like some nice firewood! Shame you had to cut your shade tree down
There were a few bad correlations made in that article and that picture is ridiculously stupid!
Doing fine today just black and blue bruises. I told the guys at work my wife beat me up pretty bad over the weekend :D
Not gonna argue it was a dumb move to pull on it at all when it was hung up. I was honestly just trying to decide whether I needed to back the...
That is one awesome build on the bucking trailer! Very nice job!
I would love that for a wood hauler!
Wow, That was a big Cherry tree! That's going to make some sweet lumber!
I soooo want to participate in a helicopter hog hunt! Actually I would be thrilled to get to hunt hogs anywhere. I have even though about going...
So what kind of price do you have on the Summit? ;)
Well glad to hear you are warm and happy now!
That sounds and looks awesome!
Haha didn't mean anything By the jealous part........... Just gets old only bein able to get back in there for short periods of time. We have...
Looking great! Before you know it you will have three years worth sitting there!