Bought this Wilderness Systems Ride 115 kayak late last fall and have been slowly working on getting it rigged up and ready to fish this spring....
Last nights dinner was Honey/lemon glazed chicken legs, balsamic sauteed green beans/mushrooms, and baked potatoes. Tasted GREAT! [ATTACH]
There will be a bit of a learning curve but I think you will love it. When I first ordered my T6 I was a bit worried about overheating during...
Coupe of splits N/S and then a couple on top E/W. the two on the bottom are spaced out a bit and then the 2-3 on top are pushed pretty close together.
Are exact measurements needed or do you just add to taste?
That looks Phenomenal :drool:!!
Wow that looks awesome!!! :drool:
Ok Guess I was wrong for some reason I though I had read it was 2.8. Maybe that was the Progress? That picture of the wood must be deceiving then...
I really wish Woodstock would build one of their stoves 3+ cubic foot. I know I am probably the minority here but one of the main reasons I didn't...
Sorry to hear about your Ram but glad they got that big cat! As heavy as the coyotes are around here I don't walk the property after dark without...
13 degrees here, 71 in the house and on the tail end of a 14 hour burn with white and red oak. Thank goodness all the snow stayed slightly North...
Whoops should have said 60%, typo from my phone but I think you get the idea :emb:
Glad that ended ok! Growing up on a farm and driving tractors on steep hills since I was 13 has caused me to have a lot of close calls. There were...
Seems about right to me for a cat stove. My stove is secondary combustion and runs right at or slightly below 600 at the hottest 20% of the burn...
Sweet! :) Bet you are excited to burn in it! I remember when I bought the T6 I couldn't wait to light that fire.
Everyone needs a break every now and then!
That really stinks, I know all to well how pricey those larger tires are! Sorry the day went to crap I definitely feel for you bud
We had the boat in the water on Lake Erie and were Walleye fishing......... The Marina is still frozen over at this time.
Looks Great! How big is the area you are finishing? I would fill that sucker full of hunting trophies and make it a man cave!
I still think it's really weird how much difference you have between the two stoves. I still wonder why that stove wouldn't work on your setup? I...