You weren't kidding when you said truckloads! That's some awesome firewood and a great score!
As stupid as it is you have to register every kayak and canoe in ohio even if it is powered by you. You can get a kayak registration but its only...
That seat is the most comfortable kayak seat I have sat in. It has lumbar and thigh support that are fully adjustable. Funny thing is that seat is...
Looks good! You are on a roll!
Around here if it's firewood they think they hit a gold mine. Tree services charge $25-$35 a pickup load and you have to go to their place and...
It is crazy windy here right now and has been all day. Hopefully that's some nice firewood right next to home for you!
That stove must be every bit the beast they say it is to heat like that!
Malt vinegar on fresh cut fries is amazing, by far my favorite way to eat them. We used to call them board walk fries because of the place that...
Are you trying to freak him out, poor Dave is going to be up all night worrying now.......:rofl: :lol:
Sounds good just didn't know if you had some secrecy blend of the mayo, olive oil, and other ingredients like that. Man it looks so good I am...
Thanks! The Brussels sprouts have olive oil, basalmic vinegar, and garlic salt. The potatoes had kosher salt, fresh ground pepper olive oil and...
Sorry we ate them all already :drunk:
Just put a few splits in to get me through to the night load. Last time unloaded the stove was last night around 8:30 and at 7pm tonight the stove...
Made country style ribs for dinner tonight. Set up the Kamado at 275 with Oak chunks and turned on the Party Q to keep it at temp. The pork was on...
Awesome! Glad you got it resurrected!
Congrats, it will be a great stove for you!
Very Nice! I fished in something similar to that for a few years before switching to this kayak last fall. I highly doubt the trolling motor will...
Just Remember I said I was fishing not catching! :rofl: :lol: I need to snap some pictures of the Zooka tube rod holders and my anchor trolley...
Just picked up a Lowrance DSI/Sonar Combo and rigged up a battery box. Installed it all last night. A few shots of the screed in daytime and night...
Working on the trolling motor setup at this time. They want anywhere from $600-$2000 to buy a kit ready to assemble. I said no way and will have...