Last winter i was caught away from home during the February blizzard in New England that brought 2-2.5 feet of snow due to flight cancellations....
There are indeed natural gas pipelines that ship gas from points southwest into MA....
That's just amazing.. Wholesale spot price around $4.50.... http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/energy/natural-gas/natural-gas_quotes_globex.html...
Not sure where the EIA gets its numbers but a quick search for Ohio gas prices yields this:...
Now I'm confused... You didn't give all of the required data for the word problem. How thick is the sheet of steel? Okay, got it, so for a 4x8...
We have two of these heaters.. Originally had one in the rental house in Rhode Island during winter 11-12 and then had two of them in the beach...
Good for you!!!! http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/directory/suburban-propane?&pg=1
They know that most people will just pay the bill and not say anything about it.. So they lose a few customers in the process. Tell them to show...
You're welcome Dave.. I'm in the process of hooking up my own propane tank that I can take to BJ's to get refilled. When we bought the house,...
Let other people know about it.... Here are some reviews from two companies I narrowly avoided dealing with in the past.. I did my research and...
No experience but emailed the company a couple of weeks ago. I was more interested in their coatings to use over regular panels rather than the...
Too bad a member of FHC wasn't on that flight.. Santa would have had to get 15 cords of white oak and black locust!!!:axe:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-top-ten/09000d5d80498bba/Top-Ten-Weather-Games-The-Snow-Plow-Game [media]
So let it be written... So let it be done..
This guy is one of my heroes. Was one of my professors in college and the coach of the UMass Ski Team. Ran a chain saw at Berkshire East ski...
So, Sherwood was the one who said don't ship firewood. I was the one who offered the reasons not to move firewood. Of course everyone is going...
DD.. I'm questioning your punctuation. I can't tell whether you think it is a scam or not.. Please clarify.. If you replace the question...
I guess it depends on how warm it is when you cut it and what the humidity and wind are like. If it is above freezing, I would assume that water...
As you probably already know, make a fresh cut on the bottom of the tree before you put it in the water so it soaks up H2O from the stand faster.
I respectfully disagree.. A quick search of the phone number in the ad reveals that he also sells stuff that requires a face to face transaction...