Thanks Swags. I agree. I think that is one situation when it would be nice to have a longer bar. So the toes can be a little further away when...
I guess it was almost 3 weeks ago when I did this one. I had an oak at the back of the property that had been cut years ago, came off the stump...
And got a free (almost free) lesson in thermodynamics. First off, first year burning with a Buck 81 heating about 2800 sqft (2 story colonial...
I did and I was just messing with you. Lived in Pacific Beach from 99 to 04 when I was stationed at MCAS Miramar so that's why I took an interest...
Copy.
I posted about it because it's not my battle and any knowledge I have (with the exception of my personal experience related to it) of the...
I think stovewannabe at least deserves an answer to his question. Someone should PM him about what happened as his question is a reasonable one....
HDRock. Don't be alarmed, but that looks like a view of La Jolla from the north. Just can't tell how far north..o_O...
I believe it is against code here to have two appliances in the same flue. I think it has to do with the possibility that CO gas could back feed...
Not often enough that people get concerned about it in that part of the state. Last BIG BIG fire in Southeast MA was nearly 50 years ago. It...
You're welcome. When's dinner? It's a two day drive for me, so I'll need a heads up!!!:D
Grab something, put it on Ebay with a starting bid of $0.01 and pad the shipping charges a little bit. (Ebay takes a cut of what you get for...
This looks like the one he's using.. http://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs/wild-chef/2012/10/recipe-venison-carbonnade-0
Was that 100 minutes to cook in the pressure cooker? Seems like a long time. Also, do you put any liquid in there or just the fish and the salt?...
Again.. Thanks to all. Just got back from a scrounge.. Some of this year's wood.. Some of next year's wood.. Pics coming soon.. Pyroholic, I...
Yeah.. It sure is... There were several of them over there that are 40-60 feet tall. Amazing thing is that they survive typhoon winds of over...
Thanks everyone... And just in case anyone is wondering, the recovery process from my case of CWS (chainsaw withdrawal syndrome) is going well so...
Thank you Sir.
Well, my time in Japan came to an end about 3 weeks ago. Sold the 4x4 Diesel Delica for $1900 which allowed me to break even after 6 months of...
I think the issue is not with the splitter, but with the lack of a safe work station from which to run the splitter. Just a few ideas come to...