Okay... Touche'.. You do have to admit, however, the Franzen video doesn't come with the arousing music.:whistle: I get the feeling that if I...
Just found this one for the first time.... Maybe I should post this in the thread about what you'd do if you win the lottery!! Don't think I've...
Perhaps they should start looking at tying requirements for efficiency and particulate matter to population densities. This would enable those...
Maybe I should just start selling the BFFS (bacon fat fire starter) on Ebay. I'll make a half a million dollars and get my own reality TV show...
Tell her that they have significant value!!...
I took a toilet paper roll and put a paper towel inside that I had used to microwave my bacon. I let it sit overnight and used it as a fire...
Mike, it did answer my questions. Thanks. I think I mixed your system with gasifier's when I said 400 gallons of storage:emb:. I appreciate...
Okay.. I'll be the first to ask a question. Does that come off of your 400 gallon buffer tank? Does it drain when not in use so you can let the...
Unfortunately for us, heating with wood is costing us a TON of money. You see, my wife has proven that heating with wood can lead to pregnancy....
Save. You're a military guy. You've already had enough of doing things the hard way just for the sake of doing them that way and saying that you...
Far out... When we go to the bar can we just tell them to put our drinks on your tab?o_O
Must be my wife looking out the window wondering if I'm going to bring her kids back inside without frostbite or PTSD!!!! Women's eyes get like...
I believe they are red oak.. Kids are getting some good training for sure..;)
+1. Worked for me in the past.....
You may use it... Thanks for asking... :popcorn:
"You can't fix stupid." Yeah... Seeing a plumber quoted saying that really makes me want to pay the guy a couple hundred/thousand bucks to do my...
Good job felling it toward the house Jack. If you sent it the other way, you would have had to be outside longer!!!!o_O I'm guessing that the...
Just giving my kids the opportunity to "walk uphill in a blinding snowstorm to and from school" so they can tell my grandkids how rough they had...
Sure does.. didn't even notice that.. I've seen squirrels and turkey in the back yard and front yard for that matter... That looks more like a...
I know nothing about that insert but it looks like it has good reviews. You can also consider buying it here:...