For some commodities, you can track the how the front month and out months are trading. Here's Mt Belvieu propane that trades for delivery in Mt....
Took this pic 3 weeks ago. Thought I'd let people guess before I reveal it's identity..
Zap, you have far more motivation that I have today. Cherry and oak in the stove.. Saranac Rye IPA on a coaster. Weather Channel on the...
Like these guys? http://www.metaldipping.com/faq.php [media] I've heard of using "washing soda"... Not sure if there is a chemical difference...
AC. The tank swap people are notorious for not filling the tank to its capacity of 20 lbs. Just google propane tank swap scam and you'll see...
Single pane windows? I'm assuming they're the original windows. You can use some window film on them until you are able to upgrade them. Do...
Soooooo.. I can't post an appropriate scene from Pulp Fiction?o_O
Better to be lucky than good!!... but in this case I think you had a little of both..;)
You're welcome. Sounds like the reverse camera may help you there. Another method would be to put one of her prized possessions at the end of...
What's your goal? Stop her from hitting stuff? Build situational awareness? Make it easier to parallel park? In Japan, they put a mirror on...
You read my mind.. When I want to see if smoke is coming out of my chimney, I have to throw on a jacket and either walk out to the street or out...
I did know that rotten in the middle is dangerous. I didn't know that this one was.... I don't generally cut to deep on the face cut and didn't...
Storm damage, close to the truck, nothing to hit during the drop, high BTUs, two more stems for later, light dusting of snow and a beautiful drive...
Thanks Bryan. Coming up on 9 years old and 135k miles. Finally getting broken in!!:whistle:
Thanks AC.. When they don't go where you want them, aside from being embarassing, they can be expensive!!o_O Hoping I can use this for 14-15 wood...
"Fog as thick as Peanut Butter!!".... Actually had reduced visibility IN my garage!! [media]
Got out just before the rains and the big meltdown in the northeast to help my neighbor out and get a tree down in his front yard before January...
Couple of quick things.. A pre-duramax 6.5 diesel option was available on the suburban between 1982 and 1999....
I watched this series while I was overseas... Gave me an appreciation for just what goes into replacing the rockers....
MM.. Gotta ask, what does one of those machines cost? Couldn't find a price on the internet.. The one machine I found was 50 hz (european...