One thing that I'm now interested in is Moisture Distribution. As my not-really-scientific test showed, after 3 weeks, I get red oak out of my...
I plan to try that this summer.. Thought about poly for the indoor kiln. Wife didn't want to have to clean up melted plastic from the floor!!!o_O
Will do!!.. The initial test has shown me that it'll be worth looking into some upgrades to the ductwork coming off of the stove and to the...
I have some dead/downed wood that I cut a couple of weeks ago that had some snow on the outside.. When I brought it in the basement, i set up a...
I might do something like that.. Maybe in the future.. Also thought it might work for getting just a little more moisture out of my already...
Yeah... this is kind of a beta test.. would be nice to have asbestos sides, but they don't make that chit anymore!!:rolleyes:
I plan to do some tests in the future in which I actually weigh the wood to see what the moisture loss is... Not the best setup for the living...
Thanks Jack.. We don't run the stove all night because we don't have enough wood.. My stove is a Buck 81 that has a blower so the stove itself...
New house, not much wood and a need for innovation drove me to put this together. Certified, not sure if this will fly for next year, but put...
BINGO!!!!! Good work.
Here's another pic to help you guess what kind of wood rack.
That's what Jack said... But the question is what kind of "wood rack"?
Yes, that is a component of the item..
Can you be more specific?
I wish!!! Need one in the basement to keep up the temps.. No.
While I agree with our assessment, Nope.
No Sir. But I guess that would be firewood related if I had to protect my stacks!!!o_O
Yes. I do believe it has to be to be allowed in this forum..;)
Yes.. The drop cloth is a component of the item. But that's not the whole story.
No, No and No..