Some more.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SV7U4yAXL5I...
You can start with this.. then move on to more advanced topics.. [media] Saying that "Hydrogen has a BTU content of XXX per Lb" and then...
Huntsville, AL to the Hudson Valley, NY is about 1000 miles.. I remember a CSX commercial saying that they can move a ton of freight 423 miles on...
Maine's choice just came off the truck at Lowe's in Amherst, NH.. Also had "Nation's Choice Premium Wood Pellets" and of course Green Supreme....
As long as some of your cedar siding is also disappearing, it couldn't possibly be you!!!:emb:
I just had a V8 moment.... Here I've been scrounging in the backyard. Taking trees down for free. Picking up stuff on the side of the road... I...
There are some towns/cities near military bases that they only do the discount on Memorial Day and Veteran's Day. Not sure if that's driven by...
They need to get the damm snowplowing crew to get in their damm trucks and break up that damm snow....... or snow damm.. or It's Valdez......
So in the summer time, the waste heat from your washer and dryer will be recycled to warm the new cool water in the heater.. Sounds like a...
Don't think anyone is going to clear that road.... If you watch the video on the link, you'll see that the snow is holding back a lake now..
From what I've read, you don't want to install them in a confined space unless it had good airflow.. Since they work by removing the heat from...
AC, I agree with you 100%. But people are generally reactive and not proactive. During the heating oil price spike a few years ago, people had...
Most people have no clue how the system works and how the prices are set..... They just write the check, slide the card or count out the cash...
Old neighbor from when I lived in Rhode Island allowed the local tree services to dump logs in his yard.. Used to drive by slow wanting to...
Just check to make sure it's legal. I seem to remember something when I did my CDL that re-treads were legal for all tires except the front...
I wonder if this means that some 500 gallon propane tanks will become available next year to use as hot water storage for a wood fired boiler....
That's a damm good idea.. Will put that in my repertoire of potential upgrades... Thanks..:thumbs:
That's kind of what I figured. Also, if the fan fails, I'll just get another one, go to an 8" diameter fan or add some more duct work to put the...
I get about 90-100 degrees F in there. I think with more solid sides, some kind of skirt around the ductwork coming off the stove and insulation,...
Sorry.. Stepped away for a few to do some piano repair. The clearance to combustibles on the side of the stove is 22 inches.. I'm at 21. I hit...