should have read what you wrote about the T-square.. answered the question.... Nice setup
Do nothing with the brush piles. Leave them as is. Those are great cover for turkeys and other wildlife.. They'll decay naturally but until then...
If they make it difficult to work directly with them, file a complaint with the BBB. That'll wake 'em up.
How old is your daughter? Mine is 6 and my son is 4. We used these sleds that we picked up last year at Lowes. Decent quality but we didn't...
Is it family friendly?
What, to run your leaf blower? 17kw Generac? I think I just figured out how to get back-up power to my house.. Now where did I put my 700...
I can understand why someone would want a backup power source for those instance in which they can't shut down the stove prior to an outage.....
This led me to believe that he shut the stove down BEFORE he lost power. A pre-emptive shutdown based on the possibility of a power failure and...
I'm not a pellet stove guy, so forgive my ignorance.. What does "shut the stove off" mean? Does it mean hitting a switch which stops the auger...
If you're concerned about the content of your pellets (and are going to contact the manufacturer), you should grab a sample (5 lbs or so) and set...
That'll fund a few AK's and some 7.62 for the Taliban... If only people knew (or cared about) the far reaching implications of their actions.
Picture taken at an grass strip airport? Looks like reflections of hangars..
You didn't give us a chance to guess!!!!
You're welcome..and FYI the ones I've seen are double walled leaving an open air space in the middle giving about 4-5 feet thick of corn around...
Just so everyone is on the same sheet of music, is this what we're talking about for grain storage (silo) and corn crib (that swags referred to)?
Never leave the house without eyes and ears.... Those are the dewalt glasses that you can get at HD for about $10.. They do, however, fog up on...
He got you all twice.... First, looking for the pic... then making you believe that it didn't exist.. Sure looks real to me!!...
Okay.. I'm back in on this thread.. So water in wood.... The ONLY way it comes into the heating calculation is in determining how much heat is...
http://www.va.gov/healthbenefits/assets/documents/publications/IB-10-443_Veterans_Identification_Card.pdf
okay.... last one.. [media]