Don't be so sure of that...... http://3dprintingindustry.com/food/ mmmmm bacon..
For those who are unfamiliar. [media]
It's actually really dangerous if you don't make the whole recipe. And uncooked cookie dough in the freezer is a hazard to you and your family....
I don't want to entirely discount what Sherwood said. White pine weevil, gypsy moth caterpillar, emerald ash borer and dutch elm disease were all...
There are bans against moving firewood in some areas and generally it's not smart to move firewood more than about 25 miles unless you understand...
Thanks Dave. That's the part I was wondering about. I was looking at insulating my foundation from the outside to use the concrete as a heat...
Thanks Dave. How much exposed foundation do you have between grade (top of your foam insulation) and where your insulated wall starts? That is...
Did you do anything to cover up the blue styrofoam? Got any pics of it?