I need a good looking and preferably running Husqvarna 66 chainsaw to fill a hole in my series collection . Any lead or help would be greatly...
But... be careful LOL !
Tough looking saw right there !
Lol ! Thats a beautiful site right there :)
Also... My property is abt 15 minutes from Chardon. I have no idea how these gtg's are set up.... But i can maybe figure out enough to maybe have...
Might be able to make this one. April, May, June... Whenever !
Niiiiiiiiiice !!!!!!
X2 !!
Im liking it ! :thumbs:
:thumbs:
Those are like jewelry !!
I e got one a few ads down for sale. It aint the purtiest ... But it all works !
Thank you sir !
Beautiful job !! Ill take one. Never know.. Might need one :) lol
Great pics ! Im so Jealous ! Too much snow up my way :(
:rofl: :lol:
I would highly suggest this !
So many options in that range ! Let me think :)
No ... You're fine. I was just kiddin around ! I have a little axe collection i tried to start too. Maybe i post a pic of my fav !
I see im gonna have to sharpen my pencil on my bars for sale !! Good deals !