Amen brother :)
Or just maintain your saw correctly... And you can bypass the messy grease ;)
Easy fella ! Dont make it a pizzin match on who has cut more wood. Because thats all speculation and a just plain stupid thing to say. This...
Hey .... Is that you ? :) That 162 is running great ! I love it ! Unfortunetly my property is waaaay off the road... And i cant even get to my...
Look at all that crud cacked to the carb. Maybe thats a maintanence issue as well... Or lack there of ! I clean my saws after each cutting...
In summary... Autotune is good... Especially in orange clothing :)
[email protected] How did this thread slip past my nose ? Lol ! I have a 545 and 550xp. I love em both... But for the price...
Thats a beauty !!!
Wow !!!
Very nice saw !
Sweet !!
Lol !!! Ps.. I love a good derail... No worries !!
We have a TSC 35 ton splitter....and if it hits a big knot...the 2 stage pump kicks in a blasts it apart ! Im always amazed at how it does it ! I...
:thumbs:
Wow. !! That would look good next to my old tablesaw :)
Thats a beauty !
Looking good !! Let that metal fly LOL !
I have a very good Husky dealer 2 minutes down the road. He had it in stock !! But i think Baileys... Amazon... And Ebay has them.
Lol !!
X2 !