Finaaly found a pretty nice Husky 66 !!! Looks really clean even before a good scrubbin. Low compression... So this will be a project for another...
Not a bad looking saw right there !
Lol !!!:bug::rofl: :lol:
That is very cool. And over 14,000 rpm.... Screamin man !!!!
Hold onto your hat and wallet buddy.....it gets worse !! Congrats by the way :)
:rofl: :lol:
Congrats !! But whats an owners manual ?? Lol :)
You are killin me !!
Oh man ! I want one ! We need to talk :)
Well if this snow dont go... I cant even get back to my property to have a mini gtg :) lol
Ive had neither prob either....but i still like my old ones too :)
And that hesitation issue should have been fixed before those saws left the factory... That i can say for sure. Im tempted to take my 266xp and...
That actually makes sense to me. Also...id love to here more and see pics of the 288 lite ! I might start collecting that family next. They...
I think now that saws have computers... And that technology makes leaps and bounds everyday... By the time we buy a new m-tronic or a/t saw... The...
Hey thanks ! I understand its hard to let go of stuff we found to be tough as nails ! Im not too old in age... But ive learned quickly that if...
The software has to do with crap getting i to the air filter ? :) l But seriously.... Whenever someone puts computers in anything... There is a...
Sorry... My original quote was harsh. I appologize. We all have been couped up in our houses too long this winter ! Im not gonna argue with...
I can help you :)
Lol !! I seriously cut for a day or two... Then do a good cleaning and check up. In that amount of time with the Air Injection... Theres maybe...
Thats on my list !!