We will see soon !
Beautiful saw !!
You are more brave than I buddy !! Nice work :)
Amen Brother !!!! I wish I had one for each hand :)
Perfect stay in the garage weather up here this weekend...So I got busy redesigning this old cargo trailer from the 60's .Had to drop the hitch...
I just got my "re-purposed old cargo trailer converted to a firewood haulin machine !! I went a few sizes bigger to give me more clearance in my...
Sweet !! You are gonna get me in trouble buddy lol !
I may need parts :) Check your inbox for options !!
Its hard to beat that shiny red !!!!!
Would thye 3 wheeler collectors kill me if I wanted to put this camo covering over everything ?? http://camoclad.com/products/atv-utv-kits/ Just a...
I hear that ! I may have to take a peak at that big red sometime soon :)
Im ready buddy !
Dang... Thats what was under the tarp ? :). Theres still room in my garage lol !
Took a few more pics today ![ATTACH][ATTACH]
Thanks guys !!! My Uncle had one when i was growing up... And i took every chance i could to ride it :). Now 30 years later... I finally have one...
1985 Honda 250es Big Red... Thanks to 040 !!!! Also works good to whip the kids around on an inter tube on the snow ![ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thats the one ! Just got it today. Havent cracked it open yet... But it only has 80 psi :(.
I definetly missed something ! I havent been online much. What did i miss ?
I may have one !
I may be sellin a few pretty soon... If anyone is interested !